Free EB-5 Evaluation

For an EB-5 project to qualify as a TEA, when does the TEA requirement need to be met?

To qualify as being located in a TEA, an EB-5 project must have a valid state issued TEA letter if the project is located in an area with at least 150% of the national unemployment rate or a qualified rural area. The EB-5 investor must establish that the EB-5 project had a valid TEA when his/her EB-5 investment was made or when his/her I-526 Petition was submitted to USCIS.