Free EB-5 Evaluation

Is Form I-130 used within the EB-5 process?

No, Form I-130 is used by those currently living in the U.S. as citizens or permanent residents to request immigrant status for family members living outside the U.S. Since the EB-5 Program grants permanent resident status to the principal applicant and his/her spouse and unmarried children under age 21, Form I-130 is not needed. Form I-130 can, however, be used by an EB-5 investor after receiving permanent resident status to petition on behalf of any other qualified family members.