Free EB-5 Evaluation

How might a foreign national pursue an EB-5 Visa and a degree from a U.S. institution at the same time?

In order for a foreign national to pursue a degree from a school in the U.S., he/she must obtain an F-1 Visa. If also desiring a Green Card through the EB-5 Program, the foreign national should secure the F-1 Visa first. Once an I-526 Petition is filed by an EB-5 investor, obtaining an F-1 Visa will be difficult since that visa category requires an intent to return home and a pending EB-5 case indicates an intent to immigrate to the U.S.