Free EB-5 Evaluation

How does the EB-5 Program work for married couples?

The EB-5 Program allows the principal applicant and his/her spouse and unmarried children under age 21 to gain permanent resident status. Therefore, only one spouse needs to submit Form I-526 and make a qualifying investment. Depending on the situation, the spouse with the greater income may be better suited to submitting Form I-526 in order to more easily demonstrate lawful source of funds. If the spouses are of different nationalities, certain considerations may apply, such as visa backlogs, consular processing times, etc.