Free EB-5 Evaluation

How might a foreign national who is out of status apply for EB-5?

While a foreign national who has overstayed his/her visa can apply for EB-5, he/she will likely be unable to file for adjustment of status and may be temporarily or permanently inadmissible depending on the amount of unlawful presence accrued. Also, any money earned while out of status cannot be used in an EB-5 investment.