Free EB-5 Evaluation

Can a married couple from two different nations use either nation as their nation of chargeability?

Yes, if the principal applicant and his/her spouse are from different nations, the applicant can apply for the EB-5 Visa from his/her home nation or cross charge to the home nation of his/her spouse. For many EB-5 investors, the nation of chargeability will have little effect except for Mainland-born Chinese nationals, in which case cross charging may carry significant advantages due to the visa backlog facing Chinese investors.