Free EB-5 Evaluation

If the principal I-526 applicant is living in the U.S. on a different visa and plans to adjust status through Form I-485, how can dependents living abroad file for the EB-5 Visa?

After the principal applicant has adjusted his/her status, it should be possible to file for following-to-join benefits for any dependent family members. It may be quicker, however, for the principal applicant to return home and process at the consulate at the same time as his/her family. Since each case is different, it would be best to retain immigration counsel to determine the best course of action.